Friday, August 19, 2011

Open for Business!!!

Let's start Creating!!!  I don't believe in selling some cookie cutter creation that everyone else is selling.  I want to create something that fits your personality, style, and mood.  Everything I do is made to order, which means I don't make it until you order it!  The great thing about Custom Embroidery is that I can alter the colors to fit your unique style.  Red Kitchen?  Then I can change certain thread colors to best fit your decor.

Suggested Colors


 Altered Colors to Fit Decor

Just a couple of small color changes and it instantly fits the Kitchen Color Scheme Perfectly!!

I created several pages to the right that showcase what designs I have, as well as various completed projects.  The Designs are broken up into categories for easier viewing.  As of right now, I only have half of my designs up, so stay tuned for more to come soon.  If you see anything that you like, let me know!

Happy Creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment